Thursday 31 July 2014

Founders Day

 

 




I took the bike to Stanford Hall to go to The Taverners Founders Day show. My Dad and I camped in our trailer? yes we did and it was quite comfy. After we got there I did some practice rounds of the ring for a bit. The next day I went over the ramp and a seesaw, through a circle of cones and the ? shape of cones. On the seesaw I fell off a few times which was funny!!! We went round the auto jumble then I had to go to the ring and drive round a few times! I was presented with a shield from The Taverners with "congratulations on your first re-build" on it which I was surprised and chuffed about. A few people asked questions about the bike. I really enjoyed the show and hope to take my bike there again next year and look forward to seeing you guys there!
Thanks to Marysia Alexander for taking the great photos of my bike in the ring!


No comments:

Post a Comment