Monday 11 February 2013

Back on the job!

Sorry guys that I haven't posted for a while. School, Christmas and the cold got in the way of me working on the bike. Now it's half term, so I'm back on the job.

I have been begging my Dad to help me do some work on my bike. Yesterday me and my Dad got time to work. We tried putting the front wheel on and it wouldn't go in properly. It was bending to one side. We found out the problem and it was because we forgot to put in a little metal bit near the wheel. We put it in and it worked! Phew! I was very relieved.


As you can see, near my left hand there is a bit of rust. That is the bit that we forgot to put in, because we didn't know what it was for. The old owner had it put in. Now it is on it's wheels again.

This is a good picture of the new foot rest.


I'm going to start working on the fairing next.

No comments:

Post a Comment